To attract top Gen Z talent in 2021, recruiters will need to:
- Build out a talent pool of prospective candidates.
- Focus on selling the role.
- Facilitate remote hiring and remote working.
- Play the long game – according to Forbes, more than one in three Gen-Zers plan to stay at their first job for more than four years, which means it’s important to plot out an exciting career trajectory.
- Integrate technology into the recruitment process.
- Prioritize diversity – Gen Z is the most diverse generation yet and they care a lot about diversity in the workplace.