Salary: 60k + Commissions
Our Client is a well-established, profitable and rapidly expanding Manufacturer of high-quality mattresses and linen products. They have an enviable reputation for product design, quality and currently have a dealer network across Kenya.
They seek to hire a Sales Executive who will be tasked with being the key point of contact between the company and its clients and will be answering queries, offering advice and introducing the company’s products to the clients. Their work will include organizing sales visits, demonstrating and presenting products.
Institutions Sales Executives Roles & Responsibilities:
- Marketing the company’s products to Hotels and Saccos
- Training Saccos and hotel officials and staff on company products and services.
- Actively seeking new sales opportunities through calling and emailing potential clients across the regions assigned.
- Maintaining Professional and technical knowledge of our products and services
- Researching and documenting on new interests in the market or as requested by clients. (New and existing)
- Following up on any client leads established
- Attending conferences, meetings, and cooperative events on behalf of the company.
- Handling any Issues raised by our clients and partners
- Identifying potential business opportunities in the regions assigned.
- Establishing relationships with potential partners and existing clients.
- Organizing Training activities in liaison with business development team
- Developing and implementing marketing campaigns and strategies for hotels and Sacco system
- Write reports and provide feedback to the management on the progress of clients
- Establishing sales techniques based on interactions and results found in the field
- Sourcing and working customer referrals
- Collecting competitor information and analyzing the current trends in the market for better business positioning
- Monitoring our various marketing strategies and issuing reports on the same
- Contributing constructively and actively being part of a team
- Achieving Set sales targets
Institutions Sales Executives Requirements:
- A relevant business Degree or Diploma in sales or business-related field
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Organization and time management skills
- Strong industry and product knowledge.
- Knowledge of Hotels and Sacco operations
- Track record of closing sales and meeting sales targets.
- At least 5 years’ Experience in similar capacity.
- Proper knowledge of provincial regions and ability to traverse the country.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Institutions Sales Executive) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 19th October 2020.