Salary: 80k -100k Gross
Our client is a well-established manufacturer of mattresses and bedding. They seek to hire a Marketing Coordinator to participate in their company’s advertising campaigns. Your main responsibilities will include conducting market research, producing promotional materials and analyzing sales data.
You should be able to interpret customers’ behavior and suggest creative ways to increase brand awareness. One should have excellent communication skills and a passion for advertising strategies, ultimately ensuring our company’s marketing efforts help us achieve our immediate and long-term business goals.
Marketing Coordinator Roles & Responsibilities:
- Conduct research to analyze customers’ behaviour (e.g. purchasing habits, trends and preferences)
- Design and implement successful marketing campaigns
- Troubleshooting marketing campaigns that are not performing well and suggesting news of doing them.
- Daily monitoring of campaign performance.
- Formulate, direct and coordinate design artworks to ensure they are creative and go with our brand guidelines.
- Plan and execute marketing activities and offers for both retail and supermarkets.
- Product development and enhancement with regards to the look and feel.
- Set up tracking systems for online marketing activities
- Check market trends and look for ways of being more competitive.
- Collaborate with the designer to produce promotional materials as per the required standards.
- Creating and organizing promotional campaigns to drive sales for supermarkets, retail and saccos.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) forecasts
- Writing targeted content for website, brochures and newsletters,
- Creating content for social media channels
- Analysing and responding to marketing queries via phone, email or social media
- Any other lawful and proper task assigned to you from time to time by the management of the company.
Marketing Coordinator Requirements:
- A Bachelor’s Diploma/Degree in related field
- Accountability - Accountable for measurable, high-quality, timely, and cost-effective results.
- Initiative - Takes prompt action to accomplish tasks and meet goals and objectives.
- Problem solving/Decision making - Identifies and analyzes problems weighing the relevance and accuracy of available information. Generates and evaluates alternative solutions and makes effective and timely decisions.
- Quality of work - Pays close attention to detail. Strives to achieve accuracy and consistency in all tasks.
- Service orientation-Applies effective interpersonal and problem-solving skills when responding to customers.
- Proven work experience as a Marketing Coordinator, Marketing Officer or similar role
- Knowledge of traditional, digital marketing and retail marketing tools
- Experience with research methods using data analytics software
- Expertise with SEO/SEM campaigns
- Expertise in marketing strategies
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Marketing Coordinator) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 19th October 2020.