Industry: Manufacturing (Tomato Products)
Salary: 60k-80k Gross
Our client is a manufacturing company dealing with different tomato products such as tomato paste, ketchup and tomato sources.
They are currently searching for an innovative Production Technician to join their team and ensure quality products are delivered on time. The Production Technician's responsibilities will include supervising the control processes, performing various tests on products, writing up reports, diagnosing and resolving problems with products, methods, and equipment, and providing training and general support to the engineering team.
To be a successful Production Technician, you should display great attention to detail and a sound understanding of what makes a good product. Top-notch candidates are able to identify problems in a product and make clear recommendations to workers on the assembly line.
Production Technician Responsibilities:
- Ensuring the required materials are available for production, and that the factory is safe for all workers.
- Inspecting machinery and reporting any faults to management and workers.
- Identifying faults and troubleshooting wherever possible.
- Analyzing performance and products, then making suitable recommendations.
- Scheduling training sessions and refresher workshops as required.
- Establishing high-quality standards and ensuring they are implemented by workers.
- Regularly educating staff members on health and safety regulations.
- Implementing preventative maintenance methods.
- Staying up-to-date with efficient methods of production and equipment maintenance procedures.
Production Technician Requirements:
- Diploma/Degree in relevant fields
- Knowledge of production required.
- Experience in manufacturing would be advantageous.
- Problem-solving skills.
- Good powers of observation.
- Analytical thinking skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to provide training.
- A positive attitude and willingness to work overtime when required.
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Production Technician - FMCG) to firstname.lastname@example.org before Monday 19th October 2020.