Salary: 60k Gross
Our Client is a well-established, profitable and rapidly expanding Manufacturer of high-quality mattresses and linen products. They have an enviable reputation for product design, quality and currently have a dealer network across Kenya.
They seek to hire a quality controller who will be in charge of checking the quality of incoming and outgoing materials or products for the company and production procedures. This job involves tasks such as running tests, keeping a record of defects, analyzing products, and overseeing procedures.
Key Roles Quality for Controller job:
- Inspect, test, or measure materials or products being produced to conform to the set limits.
- Lead in sampling and analysis procedures for all incoming raw materials, in process production, packing materials as well as outgoing products quality levels.
- Ensure incoming foam mattresses, and the other raw materials quality parameters are within the set specifications.
- Monitor operations to ensure that they meet production standards from the supper to the customer.
- Recommend adjustments to the assembly or production process to ensure quality & process conformance.
- Come up with quality parameters and standard operating procedures for the Laboratory to run smooth.
- Collaborate with production team to ensure quality defects, reworks & rejects are eliminated compared to set standards and specifications.
- Ensure that the laboratory equipment/apparatus used at the Site are calibrated and maintained in accordance with the stipulated schedule.
- Report inspection and test data such as weights, density, temperatures, moisture content, and quantities inspected.
- Taking part in the daily 5S activities in the workplace for continual workplace improvement.
- Giving accurate, reliable, timely analytical reports on quality to the management.
- Any other lawful duties and responsibilities assigned by the management from time to time.
Key Requirements for Quality Controller job:
- Higher National diploma in analytical chemistry or equivalent
- Certificate in quality control/quality assurance will be an added advantage
- At least five years’ experience in a similar role
- In depth knowledge of quality control procedures and legal standards
- Attention to detail and result oriented
- Must possess demonstrated ability to work systematically and diligently
- Good communication skills (both oral and written)
- Must possess analytical and problem-solving skills
- Team player
- Must possess high level of integrity
How to Apply:
If you are up to the challenge, possess the necessary qualification and experience, please send your CV only quoting the job title on the email subject (Quality Controller) to email@example.com before Monday 19th October 2020.